Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
Hondo Valle vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
Hondo Valle vs S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Hondo Valle vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
Hondo Valle vs Dakar, Senegal
Hondo Valle vs San, Mali
Balmaceda Puerto vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Balmaceda Puerto vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Balmaceda Puerto vs Lee’s Summit, Mo, Usa
Hannover vs Sao L. Gonzaga
Lhasa, Tibet vs Komissarovka
Sarata vs Alger ( Dar El Beida )
Neyba vs Mogilev
- The distance between Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 7,188 km or 4,467 mi.
- To reach Hondo Valle in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 0° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hondo Valle bearing 0° or N .
- Hondo Valle has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- Hondo Valle is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmaceda Puerto is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average temperature is 14.8 °C (26.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Hondo Valle. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 921.6 mm (36.3 in) more which is equivalent to 921.6 l/m² (22.62 US gal/ft²) or 9,216,000 l/ha (985,252 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Hondo Valle than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hondo Valle relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs Hondo Valle
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hondo Valle vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Hondo Valle vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Hondo Valle vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Hondo Valle vs Ibirite, Brazil
Balmaceda Puerto vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Balmaceda Puerto vs Barbalha, Brazil
Balmaceda Puerto vs Melbourne (airport), Australia
Balmaceda Puerto vs Raga, Sudan
Karoi vs El Obeid
Fukushima vs Christchurch, Bromley
Hyesan vs Storlien
Rafaela Inta vs Ashgabat
Hondo Valle vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hondo Valle
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto